Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Competition in Disneyland.


Take that, Stephen Parker! I love it. A ride at Disneyland that involves keeping score and competition. Brilliant. The Toy Story-inspired "Astro Blaster" is my new favorite ride at Disneyland. We had a great day with Kristine and Keira and Karisse McCarty (Tom was working on some Disney Channel spots, not to mention it was celebrity day with the new Nemo ride opening the next day, so he was busy). Stephen, Koryn, and Sidney met up with us, and we had an awesome afternoon inspecting the new Pirates of the Carribean ride, and Koryn even had her phone stolen out of their stroller while we rode the Winnie the Pooh ride. Great fun. Actually, it turned out pretty nice (stolen goods excepted) because Stephen and I got to go "back stage" to file a police report with the Anaheim detective. And since the girls had to take their time eating and taking shifts to use the bathroon, Stephen and I also snuck on the Tower of Terror... excellent.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, sounds like you guys are having way too much fun!!! No really, I'm glad you are enjoying your vacation! Anxiously waiting more news about baby Krake! I'm blogging again, so check me out: Teaching Technology...

Hope to hear from you soon. Give Shatreen my love!

Glenn said...

Melissa, Thanks for the note! I'm looking forward to reading up on your blog! Keep them coming.