Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last Amplified, Last Final!

Wow, things are really winding up. Last night, was my last night playing bass at First Baptist Colleyville. I'd been leading worship with Jeff Black on Wednesday nights for the last year or so, which has been cool. Then this morning, I gave my last World History final exam. (I got rid of all the essay questions, so within 45 minutes, I had them all graded and entered... brilliant!). So I'm waiting for the grades to upload, and I thought I'd write a quick post. Shatrine's brother Rob, and his friend, Maria are on their way in to visit as we speak! Can't wait to hang out with them, even though our house is in shambles after our garage sale this past weekend. 6 days left until we hit the road! Sheesh! Bitter-sweet.

1 comment:

Ryan Lee Sharp said...

Wow. Best get yourself some Bluebell before you take off.