Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

So my Mom and I combined our Mother's Day and voted to go see our cousins Warren & Sharon in Skamania, Washington. Now besides seeing our family, you might be thinking, "Why in the world would they go to Skamania?" I think the pictures will speak for themselves. They live on the Washington side of the Columbia Gorge - they filmed moves like "Maverick" and such on this river because it is so beautiful and yesterday was no exception! A little rainy but who cares look at that rainbow!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What awesome pics you got. Looks like you had a great first Mother's Day:)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome family!! You all look fabulous!

I had no idea you were in the Pacific Northwest. What are you doing there? We are still up here in Calgary... loving it... except for a certain portion of the winter when I am ready to throw myself into the nearest frozen river just to bring winter to an end... other than that, we really do love it!