Wednesday, January 16, 2008

3 Weeks Old...

Hey everyone, it is Shatrine. I am sure some of you thought I had forgotten how to use the computer, but it is not so. Things have been a little busy around here to say the least. Glenn went back to work on January 3rd and I have been jumping into the mommy role while trying to get back into my full-time job too. But I have had to take it a bit slower than I had planned, to make it short and sweet, I ended up getting an infection from my incision the day after Glenn went back to work! How is that for timing? But thank the Lord for my Mom! She has been a lifesaver, she was able to stay home in the mornings and help me out for a few hours. Now that my friends is priceless!

So without further ado, here are 2 pictures of Audrey at three weeks. BTW the cookie bouquet was an awesome gift from my bosses, I think she liked it... don't you?


1 comment:

Cheryl Williams said...

hi, shatrine... this is becky barnes mom! i am loving watching audrey grow! SOOOOO adorable!! You are looking great!!!

cheryl